- Fishermans Haunt Christchurch
The Fisherman's Haunt is a country pub, occupying a great spot beside the River Avon. It serves fresh food and real ales to a largely local crowd, but also enjoys tourist trade thanks to its 13 bedrooms. Expect a busy summer scene.
Could you be the key to real team spirit?
As our Assistant Manager, you’ll take charge of our bar team and help to create a special atmosphere for customers.
You’ll still be out there on the floor, right at the heart of the action - but you’ll be more than just ‘one of the team’. While the General Manager drives the business, it’s you that manages the day-to-day running of the pub…
- Enjoy working with a brilliant, friendly team
- Relish the responsibility of running the pub
- Develop your skills towards a General Manager role
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% in all Fuller's pubs!
Assistant Manager is a rewarding role which sees you take responsibility for the happiness of customers and morale of staff.
You’ll need to take ownership of problems, and you’ll live by a mantra of ‘always doing the right thing’ – even if it occasionally means bending the rules.
In supporting the General Manager, this is also a great way to learn the business side of running a pub. It’s a chance to develop your skills, and garner the knowledge you need to progress your career even further.
The great thing about Fuller’s is that we hire on the basis of potential, more than previous experience. All we need to know is that you’ve got the right character for the role:
- You’ll be a great communicator
- You’ll have great decision-making skills
- You should be a confident, capable leader
- You’ll need to be organised
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.