- Hampshire Hog
Can you create magical moments for every guest?
Join us as Head Housekeeper, and you’ll have the honour of creating the ‘wow factor’ for every single guest that stays at the hotel.
You’ll look after a team of housekeepers, passing on your wisdom and experience to instil the importance of the first impression – the magical moment a guest opens their door to find an immaculate room.
- Lead a friendly, close-knit team
- Enjoy the energetic buzz of a busy hotel
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs!
It’s tough, fast-paced work, and you’ll need organisational skills as well as exceptional housekeeping standards. But witness the smiles of guests in hotel corridors, and you’ll feel the immense satisfaction of a job well done.
Of course, as Head Housekeeper, it’s not just hotel guests that you’ll want to see smiling - you’ll also be responsible for the happiness of your team. You’ll lead by example and encourage exceptional standards, maintaining a great team spirit where everybody pulls in the same direction.
For the Head Housekeeper position, previous experience is desirable - we’ll want you to pass your wisdom down to the team. So as well as taking great pride in the high standards you set, you can also savour the feeling of helping others develop their hospitality careers.
- You’ll be organised, with excellent communication skills
- You’ll share our high housekeeping standards
- You’ll have a real eye for detail
- You’ll be discreet, professional and friendly
Please understand that we will also need proof of your right to work in the UK.